Monday, April 02, 2007

Sick again....

haih...after all the homeworks,courseworks,presentations and pressures,
i finally get sick.......AGAIN.....
was sick last week...recovered after two days,then now sick again...
fever,cough,flu,soar throat......pethatic,huh??
at last,all the tests and presentations had come to an end for a while...
i can have a *small* break...
but FINAL EXAM is coming... =sob= =sob=.....
it's been a while i didn't update my blog..
wana apologize to those who waited so long....
hope all of u will give me feedbacks(comments) for every post i'd posted...
n thx for u guys' supports all the while....
by the way,did anyone have any method to cure cough??
i'm coughing like hell and non-stoppin until i can't get a good nite slp at nite......
university life is so stressful...
wonder y everyone can look so relax...so comfortable...so adaptive...
while i feel so stressful...it's only year 1 semester 1 for me and i ady couldn't stand...
couldn't imagine my life after this....
i miss my old frens...
i damn hope that they r in the same Uni with me and we can do all the presentations and assignments together like we used to be....
i miss my dancing crews....
i miss all my "konco-koncos"......
today,my post seems to be in a mess...
i hope all of u dun mind....
coz i'd taken medicine....a bit blur....
everything's in a mess.....
k lar....have to stop postin now....
my mind is not functioning ady.....
so wish that i can get a good rest now..but i can't...
coz i'm in school......sobs........
wish me luck wen i drive home in this blur condition....haha...
byez.........................

1 Comments:

Blogger curious said...

wa sister...u sick untill very serious wo...

drink honey n lemon la..

or drink boiled coke with ginger..

gud!!!!! trust me...

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home