Saturday, August 26, 2006

yesterday nite duno wat happen.....
can't slp for the whole nite....
i just can't fal aslp in any wayz!
i hardly sleep....
this morning i'm disturb by my brother ard 9am...
duno y is he awake so early wen he is not workin today...
(he always like to disturb me early in every morning except sunday..)
argh.......
i can't even fal slp last nite n wen i juz trying to fal slp he wake me up!!!
oh my god..
i was exhausted....
my energy level almost drop to ZERO after i'd finish all the chores....
(even my blog is runnning out of color..gv me some "energy"!!!!.....)
i think i'm goin to had a headache...
nid to rest now.....
hope that i can get a good slp to nite...
haiz................................................@.@

2 Comments:

Blogger curious said...

y canot slp de?....

miz me leh?...

i noe de la..dun nid to 'dai lai'..

wakakakaka

'sai-d'

6:07 PM  
Blogger ~CrYsTaL~ said...

aiyo~~~~
like this oso can ah..
ok lo~~~
mis u til cannot slp ah...hehe...
the next three days i oso din hv a good slp (the day b4 i go to penang n 2days in penang)
luckily the third day in penang can slp...
if not,i'll look like a zombie now!!
haha!!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home