Monday, November 05, 2007

Workaholic~!

i'm here to announce that,
"YO~ i'm working ady~!!"
ya.ya.i sounded so happy..
no doubt, i'm happy that i'd found a job as an admin clerk,
which i can actually do 3months only and need not to stand for 8hours(e.g. promoters) coz i really cant afford to...
then i started workin on mid-oct...
work~work~work~~
then suddenly....
a person from my department can't work anymore,
now i have to do 2persons' job...
tell me EVERY STUFF in one single day..
oh-no, i should say HALF day...
suddenly all the jobs and responsibilities are stuffed into my head,
i feel like my mind is going to burst...
at 1st i really felt nothing working there,
what i mean is..not that stressed,
but now...i can't even smile in the office...
unless my colleagues purposely joke with me lar...
my mind is like a overloaded computer...
startin to go slower n slower....
whenever some1 ask me something,
i can't respond fast,
whenever i need to do a job,
i need to think for a long moment then i only know what should i do...
argh~
i think i'm goin crazy...
my system kinda going to hang..
i need help....
anything can help to improve my conditions??
erm...
brands essence chicken??
(so that i can be more energetic?)
extra coffees?
(to keep me awake all the time??)
chocolates??
(where i was told it could make a person happier??)
or perhaps.........
a larger memory ram??
a pen drive??
or...












FORMAT THE SYSTEM........

1 Comments:

Blogger yen lian said...

no need to work lo! easy oni. hahahaha...........

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home