Wednesday, August 15, 2007

whoof~~relieved week~~

finally~
All the assignments,presentations,mid-terms are gone for now~!!
has been really relaxing for the past few weeks~(but final exam is around the corner (T.T)

ohya~~
i would like to thank my hubby,all my fellow frens and classmates for celebrating my b'day for me~~
i'm really touched...
n thx for u guys' presents and cakes~~

recently,
i feel like i'm not myself....
i think i kinda changed a lot lately..
i mean my attitude&personality...
is this a good thing? or a bad thing?
....hmm.... =thinking hard=

haish~~
i'm so cold right now...
sitting in the school's library like a loner...
so damn boring.....
facing the cold hard computer,
typing+coughing+shivering(coz i forget to bring my sweater)= pethatic
y is our school library's like a enormous refrigerator~~!!!
so damn cold~~~!!
can somebody save me..?????
the answer is---------NO!
then i hv to stop my blog here d...coz it's too cold....
my mind is not functioning....
hahaha..=shiver=....=shiver=...

2 Comments:

Blogger 龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

wow..seems like you have a really busy week huh?

long time no see you comeing to wings d.....

hopefully can see you again..

5:13 PM  
Blogger ~CrYsTaL~ said...

yaya~~
but now i free ady~~
i oso wish to go~~ but no people want to accompany me lar~~~
sob~~~
i also want to hear u sing~
sob~~

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home