Friday, August 11, 2006

it's been a while....

wow....I'm really lazy!!!
it's been a while i didn't post anything on this blog~
i'd made some changes with the backgroud,have u notice??
is it nice? give me some comments,k?
oh ya, i need to apologize to all the readers to my blog....
I'M REALLY SORRY! for not posting 4 so so so long....as if it's been a c3ntury~~haha...
nowadays it's quite free 4me to do a lot of things especially things that i wanted 2do b4 this....
i wrote a lot of essays nowadays...(trying to be an amateur writter...hehhe..)

one got publish in the chinapress, n others.....eehhem...(mayb they are in the trash folder of the editor's mailbox)...hehe....
hhmm.....i'm now trying to find a job.....

"hey~~but i'm the lazy bug!!!"my heart shouts....
but i can't just sit here n wait my time to past,right? .....(can i??)
haha...but somehow,i will find a job...n i mean it....just wish me luck,k?
i heard that my juniors are trying to held a mooncake festival celebration at a school on 29th of September,

i'm pretty concerned about it,
i really hope everything turn out 2b "smooth" 4them...
really don't wish anything bad happenned....
so finally, i wana wish them LUCK!n i hope u guys out there do the same,
n dun forget to wish me luck 2 so that i can find a job asap~
gracias.......
signing out now......bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger curious said...

bahahaha...

long time no see...

wish u gud luck in findung a job a!

wah ur essay was published in chinapress a?---cool!---

do u noe tat me oso in d pesta tanglung thingy...just help a bit bit oni la.. kakaa...

anyways...write more on ur blog k...

'sai-D'

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home